Dj Kakos Bio
• Kakos Tokpassidis aka Dj Kakos was born in Halkida (Evoia Island) in 1975. His amateur debut on decks began at many parties in 1988 and his career as an official DJ started in 1991, performing in Votrys club in Halkis. For over a twenty years, Dj Kakos works on a professional dj basis, as a resident in a number of Greek clubs in Halkida, Athens and Mykonos.
• Eves: Larnaka Preserve Club & Ag. Napa Guru Club, Halkida Ippocampos Summer Club, Sabbia Beach Bar, Daluz, Brown Sugar, Kafodeion Café (2011 – 2012) Oropos Atlantis Club, Thiva One Up Club, El Paraiso Summer Club, Sin Club, VETRO Day n Night Senses (Nov 2012) Dafni Evoias Elia Beach Bar-Rest (for 3 years prive parties), Xiliadou Evoias Illawarra Club, Mykonos Semeli the bar, Super Paradise, Tropicana Beach Bar, Cavo Paradiso, Athens Intercontinental Hotel New Years Day Eve, Athens Destijl Club (2009-2010), APSENDI (2010 - 2011), ROCK n ROLL Athens (March 2013) Santorini Mylos Café bar (2011) Anemos Lounge Beach Bar (2012- Opening Party), Chilli Beach Bar (2012), KOO Club (June2012), Tropical Bar (July2012), Demilmar (August2012) Chios Island METROPOLIS Lounge Cafe Bar(Nov 2012)… some of these…
• Residency: Athens (New York club/Glyfada, Jackson Hall/Filothei & New York/Filothei) (1999), Pablo T. Bar - Kifisia (2013), Block 146 - N Erithraia (2013 - 2014) Rock N Roll - Kolonaki (2013-2014) SOLO Bar - Kolonaki (2014) Celfie - (Holargos 2015) Halkida (Votrys Club, Hide Out Club, Movies Club, Embargo Club, Off Town Club, Yaught Club, Stavento Bar Restaurant, Sabbia Beach Bar, Sahra Club, Gaz Summer Style club & City Bar), Brown Sugar & Stavento (2012 - 2013), MOSTAR (2013) Pantheon - Chalkida (2013-2014) Santorini Mylos L. Café Bar , Chilli Beach Bar (2012). Mykonos Celebrities Bar (1999), NAMMOS Restaurant Psarou Bay (2014). Patmos ASTIVI, Consolato (2015)
• Worldwide Privet Parties: St Moritz - Switzerland In the December 2014 dj Kakos played music in El Paradiso Event • Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant • Fondue Restaurant & in Chesa Veglia, Restaurant-Bar for Alex V. birthday Party!!!
During his djing career he has opened his sets with National & International names like:
Boy George, Robbie Rivera, Mikele, Mike, G Pal, Petros Floorfiller, Terry Lee Brown Junior, Joe T Vannelli, Franko Moriaghi, Vassili TsiliChristos & Paul Oakenfold to name a few.
•Since 2002 together with his dj mate, Kyriako (Dj Kirk) they established STARDUST DJs team and web page. Their mix set productions and elements can be found in several Greek radios.
•In 2005 in cooperation with producer Robbie V they released their debut tracks on NRG records & Planetworks CD compilations. The track "Let It Shine – Kirk & Kakos pres Robbie V" gave them an ultimate summer success.
Music representer of greek athletes in 'It's show time' kick boxing event in Athens at SEF stadium in 2011 and in "Mediterranean Yacht Show Closing Party" in Nayplio in 2014 !! In the October 2012 Kakos played music in 12th Athens Xclusive Designers Week for Paris Valtadoros Designer
Since September 2016, he created the special team called "the Crooks" that organizes ,always with great motivation, various crazy parties ... everywhere.
• Smart fashionable appearance.
• Friendly, confident and outgoing personality.
• Extensive knowledge of the music industry.
• Can mix Greek Music, Disco, Latin, Rock n Roll, 80s, 90s, Pop, Rock, House, RNB/Hip Hop and Dancehall.
• Comprehensive knowledge of DJ equipment, lighting, speakers, lights & decks.
• Possessing a extensive collection of the latest and most popular music CD’s.
• A keen personal interest in different genres of music.
• Can keep to a very tight timing schedule.
• Excellent knowledge of vinyl & CD turntables, microphones, amplifiers & sound mixers.
Except djing, Kakos works as a radio producer for the last 21 years.
• Radios Chalkis (93fm, Pop fm, Bug radio, Kiss fm Chalkis, Just Radio & NRG 95) ,
Athens (Radio One, Love Radio), Santorini (Santorini fm 106,4),
www.zougla.gr (KeepSundayzSpecial - KSS - Internet TV Show)
RADIO KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• a strong on-air personality
• a suitable voice for radio
• good communication and public speaking skills
• research and interviewing skills
• the ability to work under pressure